THE WALK WOMAN WITH A PARASOL Handpainted Painting on Canvas Wall Art Painting (Without Frame)
- Reproduction of Claude Monet famous painting, hand-painted by our expert Artists
- As oil paintings are hand-painted on canvas, there might be slight variations in the final product from the image shown in listing.
- This Painting is not stretched on frame, and shipped in rolled up Canvas format.
- Safe and sturdy packaging to avoid any damages during shipping.
- Size: Multiple sizes available for this item. Please choose the right size from the variations listed.
The Walk, Woman with a Parasol is a famous oil painting, originally by French artist Claude Oscar Monet in 1875, with the style of impressionism. The painting now is collected by National Gallery of Art. This kind of people oil paintings is very common in visual art. Besides, recommend you to view other painting artworks from Claude Oscar Monet.
Dream to have a better art reproduction of this 19 Century painting for home decoration or gift giving? Please send your inquiry to us if interested. Each painting reproduction of The Walk, Woman with a Parasol will be done by experienced and talented artist, totally hand painted with eco-friendly oil paints on canvas.
All oil painting reproductions of The Walk, Woman with a Parasol can be customized with various options of sizes.
Specification: THE WALK WOMAN WITH A PARASOL Handpainted Painting on Canvas Wall Art Painting (Without Frame)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
162.10$ – 367.27$